Late Night Links For The Owls
So it’s 11pm PST and I’m not usually on Twitter and other sites, but they are churning tonight and I wanted to share some of the things that conversations are being created around:
- Ultimate Social Media Resources List – great list Jordan
- Google allows trademark bidding in the UK – thanks Gooruze news item
- Could PayPerTweet be a viable business model? – source: Gooruze.com
- Techcrunch50 vs. DEMO – Who will survive?
- Survey Industry Doomed! – $27B in Survey Industry and 30% of surveys are bogus
- Link Building Fundamentals – great starter list, filter through the stuff you can skip
- San Diego Web Standards Group Launches
- Twubble – Do you know who you should be following on Twitter?